What's new

What do you think if price of airplane travel is made by weight of passanger instead of seat?

Price of airplane travel is made by weight of passanger instead of seat?

• Yes that would be fair evrybody should pay for themselves

• I don't like this idea

• i don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lauras

Leecher
Reaction
Average Filipino is smaller than other nations but there is a flat price , if you bring a bag you pay extra depending on your bag weight but if a 60kg person come on airplane and 150kg person they will pay the same price because the company will take in consideration manny factors and one of them is the average weight of passangers.
So tell me your opinion, what do you think

I think it's a great idea to consider pricing airplane travel based on the weight of the passenger rather than just the seat. It seems more fair and could potentially incentivize passengers to be more mindful of their weight and overall health. Plus, it could lead to more accurate fuel consumption calculations and potentially lower ticket prices for passengers who weigh less. Overall, I believe it's a innovative and practical approach to pricing air travel.

Big nada. I mean isang malaking discrimination yan sa lahat. Tsaka anung pagbabasehan nila para sa isang "STANDARD" weight for example sa isang pinoy and other nationality.

Last edited:
bag is not human, there are things needed to be done to a human on top of the things being done on the bag

I think it's a great idea to consider pricing airplane travel based on the weight of the passenger rather than just the seat. It seems more fair and could potentially incentivize passengers to be more mindful of their weight and overall health. Plus, it could lead to more accurate fuel consumption calculations and potentially lower ticket prices for passengers who weigh less. Overall, I believe it's a innovative and practical approach to pricing air travel.
Your point of view and the capacity of understanding the situation is amazing, i didn't expect an answer like this
Talo mga matatabang americano
Ang ilan sa kanila ay maaaring sobra sa timbang, ngunit ito ay talagang tungkol lamang sa bigat na dapat dalhin ng eroplano mula point a hanggang point b.
Dapat nating ibigay sa lahat ang paggalang na nararapat sa kanila, payat man o sobra sa timbang, ngunit maaaring mas mura ang paglalakbay para sa karaniwan o kulang sa timbang na manlalakbay.

Back