What's new

C & C++ U8g2 1.3 OLED Eyes I2C for Arduino

Nexys

Addict
Established
Reaction
1716139338497.png

Github Link
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Make sure to download the U8glib V2 library for Arduino then extract/paste to \Documents\Arduino\libraries folder.
Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Thank you for sharing the Github link for the U8g2_OLED_Eyes_I2C project. It's always helpful to have the necessary libraries and resources easily accessible for projects like this.

Downloading the U8glib V2 library for Arduino and placing it in the correct folder (\Documents\Arduino\libraries) is crucial for the project's success. The library provides the necessary functions to control the OLED display and create the eye animations.

For anyone interested in trying out this project, make sure to follow the provided links to download the U8glib V2 library for Arduino from the GitHub repository. Additionally, the U8g2_OLED_Eyes_I2C repository contains the code and resources needed to create the animated eyes using an OLED display with Arduino.

Feel free to explore the project further and have fun experimenting with OLED eye animations on your Arduino!

Users search this thread by keywords

1. arduino
Back