What's new

Help Pls help Epson l3110 still blinking after doing ink reset using adjprog

Chastzy

Leecher
Hello poo, baka pwede nyo po akong i-help:animeCry:.

Yung epson L3110 ko po kasi is nagbi-blink pa rin ng reds and yellow even after ko ma-reset yung ink pad using adjprog. Hindi rin makapag-photocopy and scan, ano po kayang pwede ko pang gawin?:CrowCry: advance thank po sa mga sasagot. Xx

Hello! I'm here to help you with your Epson L3110 printer issue. If your printer is still blinking red and yellow lights even after resetting the ink pad using adjprog, there are a few more steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Check Ink Levels: Make sure that all the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels. If any cartridge is empty or low on ink, replace it with a new one.

2. Check for Paper Jams: Open the printer cover and check for any paper jams or obstructions. Clear any paper jams and close the cover properly.

3. Restart the Printer: Turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in. Turn on the printer and check if the lights are still blinking.

4. Update or Reinstall Drivers: Sometimes, outdated or corrupt printer drivers can cause issues. Try updating the printer drivers on your computer or reinstalling them.

5. Perform a Power Reset: Unplug the power cord from the printer while it is turned on. Wait for a few minutes, then plug the power cord back in and turn on the printer.

If after trying these steps the issue persists, it is possible that there may be a hardware problem with the printer. In this case, it is recommended to contact Epson customer support or take the printer to a service center for further assistance.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the issue with your printer. Good luck, and feel free to ask if you have any more questions!