What's new

Trivia Can Men get pr3gnant?

That is the point. We should voice our own opinion not boycot us.

I hope also you realized that by legislation they force people to call them by this nonsense pronounce. Religion again, kayo nanga nag agree sa akin na even circles nila, those pronounce and this so called lgbtq+++ are nonsense. We are not so weak that we view this as an act of persecution but and act against free speech. I can also say so much self-centered in them also.

I've already said my points above. I do not have personal issues with them. In fact I have friends with the lgbtq+++ community who share conservative view with me, even sa mga left also.

I will "let them be", if they keep away from children. And not force this gender pronounce shit to people.

Now if it is reverse according to you, that our biology is gay and lesbians. Then I would stand on that ground and would be against let's say the "straight movement."

Then start now.

Di daw dictador sa buhay, but agree na ang mga lgbtq+++ movement dictates others. Lol!

desire motion nga. The question is it coming from the child/parents or from the doctors who perform those surgeries?

Or even sa child nga, are they capable of making life altering decisions?
keep away from children? lol that can't never happen kasi lahat tayo may pamangkin or pinsan or even kapatid na mas bata saatin. Kahit ano pa gawin mo hindi mo po ma hihiwalay ang mga tao sa gays and lesbians. Anyways that's it, Alsways ko naman sinasabi na let them be, ikaw puro nalang keep them away from children. There's no such thing para ma keep away ang mga tao.

If you still insist gl to you separating a billion population to gays and lesbians. And to all lgbtqia diyan, do good and prove na y'all dsurv respect. Thank youu

If you still insist gl to you separating a billion population to gays and lesbians. And to all lgbtqia diyan, do good and prove na y'all dsurv respect. Thank youu
Vast majority nmn ng lgbt ay reasonable. Sadyang ung mga extremes lang nakikita sa media. Yan ang hirap pag ang realidad mo ibabase mo sa kahit anong media.

Para sa akin. Mas welcome ang group ng non-binary sa mga straight vs group ng mga straight. High percentage ng tao na gender binary ay hindi welcome ang hindi katulad nila so kung na reverse ang norms, mas welcome pa rin po ang mga straight. Oo. Ganun iyon. So hindi na mangangailangan sa tingin ko ng "straight movement" or whatever.

Kahit ang mga mundo ng mga gender fluid noon unang panahon, may mga straight pa rin involve. Welcome po sila. Hindi katulad ng heterosexuality as a norms, exclusive lang para sa mga gender binary po.

Iyan lang ang nakikita ko.​

Para sa akin. Mas welcome ang group ng non-binary sa mga straight vs group ng mga straight. High percentage ng tao na gender binary ay hindi welcome ang hindi katulad nila so kung na reverse ang norms, mas welcome pa rin po ang mga straight. Oo. Ganun iyon. So hindi na mangangailangan sa tingin ko ng "straight movement" or whatever.

Kahit ang mga mundo ng mga gender fluid noon unang panahon, may mga straight pa rin involve. Welcome po sila. Hindi katulad ng heterosexuality as a norms, exclusive lang para sa mga gender binary po.

Iyan lang ang nakikita ko.​
Heteronormative tendency is from our ignorance as a society to undertand why others behave differently from what we do. We created rules to have a sense of order which is a good thing, but when rules are created in ignorance it can also be bad.

Therefore, now we have a new understanding, all we can do is spread awareness so we can reconsider the rules.

Unfortunately, maraming tao ang ang dependent sa old rules to build their reality. Buong buhay nila was based on flourishing within these rules, kaya pag inalis yan, they feel cheated. Imagine buong buhay mo nilaan mo to reach a certain standard just to find out na one day hindi na required ung standard na goal mo.
In the end, nakakalungkot man para sakanila, whether we want it or not, society will change. Nasakanila nalang kung magstick sila sa karereklamo or they will adapt to the new knowledge. Basta ako, i think growing up with the era is the path to happinness. Gaya ng dalawang turo ng bhuddism, keep questioning and don't attach yourself to temporary things.

Last edited:
keep away from children? lol that can't never happen kasi lahat tayo may pamangkin or pinsan or even kapatid na mas bata saatin. Kahit ano pa gawin mo hindi mo po ma hihiwalay ang mga tao sa gays and lesbians. Anyways that's it, Alsways ko naman sinasabi na let them be, ikaw puro nalang keep them away from children. There's no such thing para ma keep away ang mga tao.
Di mo ata na indindihan ang punto ko. The ideology movement yung punto na keep away, and yung gender transition/surgery in very young age. Back read nlang why I don't want children to be allowed for transition in an early age.

Again, back read nlang anong ibig kung sabihin sa "keep away". Do you have actual numbers of "billions" of gays and lesbains?

ah yung mga pronouns ba, di ko kino-consider yun as dictation since it is still up to you if you want to speak with somebody or not at all, if you decide or choose to speak about something that is personal to the other then the owner of the information has all the right regarding how that information be used since siya ang owner ng information nga
Sayo hindi kuno, but in reality it is stepping into free speech. In Canada they have fines..

so it's still does not change the fact na si law nga talaga ang pumipigil and the fact na pinigilan it means meron capability to make decisions tas pinigilan lang
Again the law its just there to protect the child from predators. Primary is there full capacity to comprehend in there not yet fully develop brain hence they needed guidance from parents.

that is all framing. But it is the same. Pura Luka is allowed to say nice things about religion, and kung ayaw nya, she should just keep quiet.
Conservatives are allowed to use the preferred pronoun, at kung ayaw they can also just shut up.

How is that different? It is exactly the same pero somehow you want to frame it differently to induce the fear of communism..
It's obvious how different it is. We conservatives never force or obligate people to use such pronounce compare to the said movement.

Unfortunately, maraming tao ang ang dependent sa old rules to build their reality. Buong buhay nila was based on flourishing within these rules, kaya pag inalis yan, they feel cheated. Imagine buong buhay mo nilaan mo to reach a certain standard just to find out na one day hindi na required ung standard na goal mo.
In the end, nakakalungkot man para sakanila, whether we want it or not, society will change. Nasakanila nalang kung magstick sila sa karereklamo or they will adapt to the new knowledge. Basta ako, i think growing up with the era is the path to happinness. Gaya ng dalawang turo ng bhuddism, keep questioning and don't attach yourself to temporary things.
Lol! As if, new knowledge do not need to be challenge. If it's really the truth with this whole gender ideology movement, then why so afraid of questioning its reliability. Di lahat ng so called "New" are acceptable and beneficial to society itself. And di lahat ng tradition are bad and not worth holding.

Conservatism preserves what is best on tradition, example na yung mga morals and the traditional family. We accept modernisation too, but when properly study where and how this gender ideology movement came from is the reason why we are against it.

Again, this is not against personal level, kasi even sa camp namin we have friends that are gays, lesbians and transgenders who are also against this gender ideology movement. They themselves don't like this pronounce shit, this gender identity nonsense, early child transition, and much more.

Last edited:
Sayo hindi kuno, but in reality it is stepping into free speech. In Canada they have fines..
yes hindi dictation since it is you naman who violated, those pronouns are owned by the owner boss just like our name, we own our name, other people can use our name but they are subject to our approval

Heteronormative tendency is from our ignorance as a society to undertand why others behave differently from what we do. We created rules to have a sense of order which is a good thing, but when rules are created in ignorance it can also be bad.

Therefore, now we have a new understanding, all we can do is spread awareness so we can reconsider the rules.

Reconsider the rules such as???

Lol! As if, new knowledge do not need to be challenge. If it's really the truth with this whole gender ideology movement, then why so afraid of questioning its reliability. Di lahat ng so called "New" are acceptable and beneficial to society itself. And di lahat ng tradition are bad and not worth holding.

Conservatism preserves what is best on tradition, example na yung mga morals and the traditional family. We accept modernisation too, but when properly study where and how this gender ideology movement came from is the reason why we are against it.

Again, this is not against personal level, kasi even sa camp namin we have friends that are gays, lesbians and transgenders who are also against this gender ideology movement. They themselves don't like this pronounce shit, this gender identity nonsense, early child transition, and much more.
Naiintindihan ko namn ang tension between liberal and conservatism and how on side is not always good all the time. And on a personal level, i consider myself conservative in some issues. At alam ko your position is not on a personal level. Neither am I arguing against it as if it is your personal view.

What I have been pointing out is on th issue of lgbt, this is not one of those we can call as what is best in tradition. It is a lack of empathy At wala akong makita na beneficial na kapalit nito. Why would you be against using a preferred gender pronoun when it is something that does not even exist in your own language? How can you say the distinction is important? Western countries are on a stage where they are struggling with this issue because they made a language and social construct that is unneccessary gendered. While us as filipinos are pefectly fine using neutral pronouns "siya/niya", without any ridicule.

Reconsider the rules such as???
Like using pronouns and labels in accordance with biological sēx in a social level.

Last edited:
Naiintindihan ko namn ang tension between liberal and conservatism and how on side is not always good all the time. And on a personal level, i consider myself conservative in some issues. At alam ko your position is not on a personal level. Neither am I arguing against it as if it is your personal view.

What I have been pointing out is on th issue of lgbt, this is not one of those we can call as what is best in tradition. It is a lack of empathy At wala akong makita na beneficial na kapalit nito. Why would you be against using a preferred gender pronoun when it is something that does not even exist in your own language? How can you say the distinction is important? Western countries are on a stage where they are struggling with this issue because they made a language and social construct that is unneccessary gendered. While us as filipinos are pefectly fine using neutral pronouns "siya/niya", without any ridicule.

Like using pronouns and labels in accordance with biological sēx in a social level.
And pronouns and labels should be based on what exactly?? One’s preference??

You’re in the US, im in canada.. we deal with pronouns all the time i presume. So do you actually do that? Like when ur addressing someone.. or ur telling ur wife about a person u had an encounter with… do u stray away from using pronouns based on what u assumed gender that person has?

And pronouns and labels should be based on what exactly?? One’s preference??

You’re in the US, im in canada.. we deal with pronouns all the time i presume. So do you actually do that? Like when ur addressing someone.. or ur telling ur wife about a person u had an encounter with… do u stray away from using pronouns based on what u assumed gender that person has?
Naturally by default, we use traditional genders dahil odds ay heteronormative people makakasalamuha mo. Pero para tumanggi ka pa sa iilan na may preference, what are you trying to achieve?

After all, the difference of how we treat a man and a woman, while it has social function, it only serves a social construct. And when someone prefers a different pronoun, it is a request to how they want to be socialized. Why would it matter kung ano chromosome nila? Kung ano ari nila? These are information not meant to be public. They should not matter unless you are intimate with them.

Anyway, since nasa Canada ka, ano mismo ang sabi sa legislation?

Last edited:
Conservative kasi means pini-preserve talaga nila kung ano ang traditional values na ipinamana sa kanila ng magulang ng magulang nila or pinamana ng ninuno at ninuno nila. Literal speaking na ang ibig sabihin ng ninuno ng ninuno nila ay malamang hindi naman etetrace back iyan sa human evolution na itinatawag na homosapiens. Siyempre, ang pinaniniwalaan po nila na kinoconsider na ninuno ng ninuno nila is from Adam and Eve to the generation ng anak ng magiging anak nila po. So all in all na ang ma viview po nila malamang as general whole for the people who holds the conservative ideology is lalake at babae lamang ang ginawa from the first human life form po.

Although nakaka-accept naman po sila ng new ideas or kung ano ang maka-modernong ideas na ibinibigay ng other group of people, incline pa rin sila sa pagiging conservative po or talaga eprepreserve pa rin nila kung ano minana ng mga ninuno at ninuno po nila. Kung kaya, hindi nakakapagtaka kung bakit mabusisi po sila or it seems like minomonitor pa rin ng karamihan sa kanila kung ang ideas na malalanghap po nila ay katanggap-tanggap o hindi. If ever hindi acceptable sa kanila ang new ideas na ipinipresenta sa kanila, ededecline pa rin nila ito at ededefend na ededefend kung ano ang na preserve sa kanilang ideology na kasanayan po nila. And so, it is a reason why iyon ang sinasabi po nila kung ano ang harmful sa society sa hindi.

If outside religion po (ayan na naman, sabihin na naman na religion na naman po, sorry po) and anyway, kung outside religion lang talaga as in, kung open ang mind po natin sa other belief system, well, meron din kasi different story on how the earth began and papaano nag-exist ang first human life form po. Talaga magkakaiba ang story ng papaano nagsimula ang human life form po at varies po siya sa paniniwala at different culture po.

And so kung mapapansin, I remember na I read somewhere which is matagal na po siya, ito lang as long na reremember ko sa abot ng aking makakaya as in, ang unang civilization ng tao, somewhat meron connection sa sumeria ba iyon or whatever? Mahirap halungkatin sa mind ko dahil ang pieces na reremember ko is dati, Goddess raw ang unang nagcreate ng earth at nagbigay ng human life form and then, ang creation ng life form on earth is associated siya sa sp(e)rm......... and iyon ang abot na makakaya ko sa naaalala ko. Since Goddess is somewhat associated to a feminine aspect like seks, motherhood, fertility or kung ano pa man and so based on creation ng first existing life form, it does not mention na lalake at babae lamang ang ginawa unlike the concept of Adam and Eve na iyon lamang ang ginawa ng God. Wala na mention from the concept of creation from the Goddess. Malakas lang ang influence ng Goddess as general as a whole and prevalent sa kanila ang seks and anything na malakas ang ambience ng feminine - so common sa kanila na kahit both same gender na meron sexual interaction and included na rin ang opposite gender po...... iyon ang normal.

So kung oobserve mabuti ang edinidefend-defend ng tao na meron conservative ideology ay hindi nakakapagtaka kung bakit ganoon na lamang ang against nila sa mga ibang groups na meron new ideas na hindi acceptable sa kanila. Andoon kasi ang threat. Andoon ang fear. Ayaw nila dahil andoon ang naiisip nila na baka mabago na po ang takbo kung ano ang normal na ginagawa ng mga tao. Halimbawa. Normal sa kanila na ang lalake ay tawagin na 'he' and babae na tawagin na 'she' pagkatapos, mag-iintrude ang other groups na galing non-binary na rights din nila na tawagin rin sila ng 'he' for gays and 'she' for lesbians or any other form na gusto nila na ipatawag..... ayan na. Hindi na acceptable for the people na meron conservative ideology po dahil eprepreserve talaga nila iyan na kung ano lamang na nakasanayan nila, iyon lamang ang nakakabuti in a society and most of all, nakakabuti para sa mga little children at sa susunod na generation nito.

Kaya as for me, sabi ko nga, "let them be" dahil hindi naman babagsak sa tingin ko kung ano ang norms na meron tayo. E ayaw ng iba. Persistent talaga sila na kesyo magkakaroon ng family extinction, keyso ma iinfluence raw ang mga little children in the early age at maraming iba pa. Keyso they will choose kung ano lang raw appropriate in the society dahil kung harmful na raw, not acceptable na po. Marami.

Ganun po.​

Last edited:
Naturally by default, we use traditional genders dahil odds ay heteronormative people makakasalamuha mo. Pero para tumanggi ka pa sa iilan na may preference, what are you trying to achieve?

After all, the difference of how we treat a man and a woman, while it has social function, it only serves a social construct. And when someone prefers a different pronoun, it is a request to how they want to be socialized. Why would it matter kung ano chromosome nila? Kung ano ari nila? These are information not meant to be public. They should not matter unless you are intimate with them.

Anyway, since nasa Canada ka, ano mismo ang sabi sa legislation?
If someone i’m talking to shares his/her/their pronouns and asked me to refer to him/her/them that way, well that’s fine out of respect to that person and our conversation.

But we can’t ignore the fact that “preferred pronouns” is not universal just as “traditional” ones are. One side here will say that learning all these new pronouns is difficult to catch up with is just as wrong as those who say that it’s the easiest thing in the world.

This whole preferred pronouns is just another cultural approach on this. We as individuals also have our own culture which we use to make assumptions on others. If someone wants others to refer to him/her/they in a certain way it is up to others to choose to refer to that person in that way. How they present themselves like their appearance, behavior etc can influence that.

Skl toh, sa office nmin a filipino father and child walked in for an appointment. We had them booked for a child exam. The kid was 12 so naturally the dad filled up the paperwork. The patient booked was someone with a very very masculine filipino name..as in literal na macho at gwapo ang ibig sabihin. One of our staff tried to clarify kung ano ung exam nila kasi it was a child exam and the dad was with a young girl. He said na “lalake po yan mam” referring to his child who clearly looks liked a young girl. Dressed like a girl, shiny earrings with pink glasses and all. And may bukol sa ******. The kid was also looking at the women’s section as well. Throughout the whole interaction, me and said staff referred to the kid as he/him.. while ung iba nming kasama who didnt know that the kid was actually a boy used she/her. Though di nman na brought up ung “preferred pronoun” nung bata.. afterwards nagkaroon ng confusion sa discussion nmin ng mga staff regarding sa exam and sa orders nung client kasi when we were using “him/he” they thought we were referring to the dad because some of us thought that the kid was a girl. Even ung “they” was confusing then kasi akala it was in reference to the dad and his kod together..

Shoulf we have asked for the kid’s pronoun? Cause i wouldnt ask someone to tell me thier preferred pronouns? Would u ask somewhat that?

What if that kid came in for complaint na di pa din sya nagkakamenstruation?? Ano sagot mo dun sa bata?

When that person is no longer there,, pag may kausap lang tayo na iba and napagusapan ung tao na yun.. di dpat ishift na natin ang focus natin dun sa kung pano tayo maiintindihan ng kausap natin.. kung ikwento ko sa mrs ko yang interaction na yan, u realize how complicated it will be to explain each time kung sino ang tinutukoy ko pag nagbabanggit ako ng “he, she, they”?

Im new here sa canada so i honestly dont know ung exact legislation about pronouns per se..why do you ask?

Parang impossible naman na as early age, ang kid ay alam na nila ang menstruation unless tinuruan. Ako nga, noon bata ako, hindi ko alam ang menstruation. Tinuruan lang ako na kapag meron ng dugo na lumabas sa v@gina ko daw, sabihin ko raw sa parents ko. Hindi pa ako nagkakaroon ng menstruation at wala sa utak ko kung kaya, hindi ko naiintindihan ang parents ko kung ano ang ibig sabihin ng dugo. Nagpanic lang ako at the age of 12 na nagkadugo na ako, andoon na ako binilhan ng sanitary napkin. Impossible talaga na ang lalake na kid siya, meron na siyang knowledge na menstruation. Unless tinuruan siya about menstruation na siya mismo magkakaroon. Impossible talaga.

Iyon lang naman.

ãdül† nga na transgender woman ay nagtatanong siya sa transgender man about menstruation. Wala siyang knowledge. Siguro bago lang siya sa information about menstruation nang nagka ãdül† na. Nakita ko lang sa video on YøùTùbé na humihingi ng advice para doon. Tulungan sila at palitan ng inpormasyon.

Feel ko, pagdating ng panahon, baka incline siya maging transgender woman po. Meron ganyan talaga as in. Nakita ko rin sa interview na transgender woman na sobrang mukhang babae at boses babae na in the early age talaga, inamin niya, na ganun na talaga siya as in. Supportive lang ang parents niya. Hinayaan lang siya kaya siya lumaki ng ganun. Wala e. Mahal siya ng parents niya.​

Skl toh, sa office nmin a filipino father and child walked in for an appointment. We had them booked for a child exam. The kid was 12 so naturally the dad filled up the paperwork. The patient booked was someone with a very very masculine filipino name..as in literal na macho at gwapo ang ibig sabihin. One of our staff tried to clarify kung ano ung exam nila kasi it was a child exam and the dad was with a young girl. He said na “lalake po yan mam” referring to his child who clearly looks liked a young girl. Dressed like a girl, shiny earrings with pink glasses and all. And may bukol sa ******. The kid was also looking at the women’s section as well. Throughout the whole interaction, me and said staff referred to the kid as he/him.. while ung iba nming kasama who didnt know that the kid was actually a boy used she/her. Though di nman na brought up ung “preferred pronoun” nung bata.. afterwards nagkaroon ng confusion sa discussion nmin ng mga staff regarding sa exam and sa orders nung client kasi when we were using “him/he” they thought we were referring to the dad because some of us thought that the kid was a girl. Even ung “they” was confusing then kasi akala it was in reference to the dad and his kod together..
The kid was clearly expressing herself as a girl. The dad was merely giving more information for clarity. And during your discussion with staff, why not refer to the kid "the child?" Why the need to use he/him just because you now now the child was born with a díck? Isn't this scenario an indicator that the need to refer to a persons gender in their pronoun is the source of the confusion? Why is this not much of an issue sa language natin? How about in the Japanese where gendered pronoun only exist when referring to self?
Im new here sa canada so i honestly dont know ung exact legislation about pronouns per se..why do you ask?
The thing is, the way people worried about these pronouns is exagerrated and not what was required by the legislation. Kung babasahin natin ung wording nung law, ang matatawag lang na offense ay ang malicious use ng pronouns with deliberate intent to offend the subject.

The kid was clearly expressing herself as a girl. The dad was merely giving more information for clarity. And during your discussion with staff, why not refer to the kid "the child?" Why the need to use he/him just because you now now the child was born with a díck? Isn't this scenario an indicator that the need to refer to a persons gender in their pronoun is the source of the confusion? Why is this not much of an issue sa language natin? How about in the Japanese where gendered pronoun only exist when referring to self?
Me and my workmate used he/him had nothing to do with dicks…kasi like i said,, the dad stated that the kid is “lalake”, hence he/him. Those that referred to the kid as she/her didnt know na that the kid was actually a boy. And yes “they” was also used in reference to the kid..as well as with reference to the father and the kid.

Yes di nmn issue sa tagalog ang pronouns..pero i think some dialects stin meron… pero like i said sa mundo mo sa amerika at ako dito sa canada di maiiwasan ang gender sa pronouns. Aside from gender eh its also a matter of language.

Maayos nmn ung interaction as a whole.. im all for inclusivity and acceptance..pero u have to know na navigating through the traditional usage of pronouns and how it can just be preferred, is not a smooth sailing one. Both sides need to consider where the other one is coming from.
The thing is, the way people worried about these pronouns is exagerrated and not what was required by the legislation. Kung babasahin natin ung wording nung law, ang matatawag lang na offense ay ang malicious use ng pronouns with deliberate intent to offend the subject.
I agree with u here. If one is being malicious and intentionally misgendering someone then may cause to take offense. Kung nagkamali lang talaga give each other a break and dont dwell on it at palakihin pa.

Yes di nmn issue sa tagalog ang pronouns..pero i think some dialects stin meron… pero like i said sa mundo mo sa amerika at ako dito sa canada di maiiwasan ang gender sa pronouns. Aside from gender eh its also a matter of language.

Maayos nmn ung interaction as a whole.. im all for inclusivity and acceptance..pero u have to know na navigating through the traditional usage of pronouns and how it can just be preferred, is not a smooth sailing one. Both sides need to consider where the other one is coming from.

I agree with u here. If one is being malicious and intentionally misgendering someone then may cause to take offense. Kung nagkamali lang talaga give each other a break and dont dwell on it at palakihin pa.
Hindi nga ba maiiwasan? Actually, we don't know. That is what the movement is about. people influence culture as much as culture influences people. traditions can change, especially if the benefit is less than the harm. Of course both side need consideration, pero ung outright rejection ng idea ng preferred pronouns is too leaned to traditions, that is why the liberal side needs to push further than reasonable. In the end, majority nmn ng tao ay nagsusubscribe padin sa heteronormal lifestyle. All this is is allowing gender-nonconforming people to live a normal life, treated equally as normal people without the negative connotations and people spending too much time placing them in a box with a specific label.

Hindi nga ba maiiwasan? Actually, we don't know. That is what the movement is about. people influence culture as much as culture influences people. traditions can change, especially if the benefit is less than the harm. Of course both side need consideration, pero ung outright rejection ng idea ng preferred pronouns is too leaned to traditions, that is why the liberal side needs to push further than reasonable. In the end, majority nmn ng tao ay nagsusubscribe padin sa heteronormal lifestyle. All this is is allowing gender-nonconforming people to live a normal life, treated equally as normal people without the negative connotations and people spending too much time placing them in a box with a specific label.
That’s the point im trying to make. Na di sya as easy as u make it out to be like “why the need to refer to this kid as he/him because he has a ****” and “bakit big issue ang pagrefer to someone in their preferred pronouns etc”.. its not easy for some people, and for most people pa nga like u said since the majority pa din heteronormal ang lifestyle. The argument na bakit sa gantong language ganto ganyan.. well thats just how languages work…may mga differences talaga whether it be based on tradition or culture.

Try telling a story ng walang reference sa gender ung pronouns.. u will find urself constantly clarifying things sa kinakausap mo. Maybe kung preho kayo ng mindset magkakaintindihan kayo ng walang problema.. buts that not always the case. Iba ibang tao makakasalamuha natin na may iba iba ding pananaw at understanding. Kung iavoid nmn using pronouns at all like paulit ulit na lang na “the kid” gamitin mo is kinda weird pakinggan.

Try telling a story ng walang reference sa gender ung pronouns.. u will find urself constantly clarifying things sa kinakausap mo. Maybe kung preho kayo ng mindset magkakaintindihan kayo ng walang problema.. buts that not always the case. Iba ibang tao makakasalamuha natin na may iba iba ding pananaw at understanding. Kung iavoid nmn using pronouns at all like paulit ulit na lang na “the kid” gamitin mo is kinda weird pakinggan.
While i can't disagree at this point, it is now just a matter if convenience at nakasanayan. I think it is worth sacrificing that to experiment as a society is it is to grant marginalized people some dignity. If, lets say at some point we prove that this is the wrong approach, it would be better to search for the better compromise than make them suffer from the backlash just like the intention of this original post.