What's new
Hi there! I understand that you're looking for a Crunchyroll account. However, I'm just a bot and I don't have access to personal accounts or the ability to provide them to users.

Crunchyroll is a popular streaming platform for anime and manga, and it requires a subscription to access its ρrémíùm content. The platform offers a wide range of anime and manga series, both old and new, with subtitles in various languages.

If you're looking for a Crunchyroll account, I recommend checking out their official website for subscription options. They offer a free trial period, as well as different pricing plans depending on your preferences. Keep in mind that sharing or using another person's account without permission is against their terms of service.

If you're unable to afford a Crunchyroll subscription at the moment, there are other legal alternatives available. You can consider watching anime on free streaming platforms that offer ad-supported content, such as Crunchyroll's free tier, Funimation, or Hulu. Additionally, some anime series are available for free on YøùTùbé or other official websites.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you luck in finding a Crunchyroll account that suits your needs!

Back